What makes our bread different from the store-bought mass-produced bread? A few very important features – high quality organic unbleached flour, sourdough starter, cold fermentation and hand-shaping. This ensures every loaf has a rich complex aroma, unique shape and texture as well as appetizing appearance. There are no additives, like dough conditioners, sugars or artificial leaveners.
Selections include Rustic Organic Sourdough bread, French baguette, Walnut and fig multigrain sourdough, Everything bread, Braid bread, Chocolate babka, Onion and cheddar brioche.
Seasonal specialties available for limited time only.
Special/festive breads include but not limited to: Stollen, Panettone, Kozonac, Paska, wedding bread.
Viennoiseries originally come from Austria but have long embedded themselves into the classic French pastry art. These are commonly baked pastries made out of laminated dough with or without filling. Our selection of viennoiseries and pastries include: classic butter croissant, nutella croissant, pastry cream croissant, kouign-amann, danishes, apple chausson, blueberry muffin, cream-raisin swirl. Also offered a variety of savoury croissants and sandwiches.
Quiches are very popular for breakfast in France. Butter crust, creamy filling, cheese and favourite toppings like bacon, salmon or vegetables. Our selection includes: quiche lorraine (bacon and cheese), vegetarian (mushroom, onion, broccoli), salmon-spinach and chicken-mushroom.
Petit gateaux means “little cake” in French and refers to individual portioned cakes. Our selection varies throughout the year and you will find the following available: mini St. Honore, mini cheesecake, triple chocolate gateaux, choux choux with chocolate ganache, Key lime mousse cake etc.
Cakes are available by pre-order only. The selection includes:
Sponge cakes (available in sizes 6in, 8in, ¼ slab, ½ slab):
- Double chocolate
- Mocha cake (chocolate sponge with coffee cream)
- Red velvet
- Strawberry shortcake
- Carrot cake
- Black forest
Cheesecakes (available in sizes 8in, 9in):
- Berry cheesecake
- Chocolate-caramel cheesecake
- Triple chocolate (¼ slab or ½ slab)
- Lemon mousse gluten-free (¼ slab or ½ slab)
- Fraisier mousse (6in or 8in)
- Hazelnut chocolate mousse (8in only)
- Berry ice cream mousse (8in only)
Macarons and Cookies
Macarons are gluten-free cookies containing a wide selection of fillings: chocolate and fruit ganaches, cream cheese, caramel etc.
Cookies selection: madeleins (classic and pistachio), financiers, alfajores, shortbread cookies.
Parisienne is famous for its outstanding sandwiches. We make our own sandwich buns by hand. Selection includes:
- Croque monsieur (Ham, Gruyere, Havarti, white bread with butter)
- Sourdough grilled cheese (multigrain sourdough with butter, Cheddar, mozzarella)
- Roast beef mushroom (roast beef slices, sauteed mushrooms with onions, Havarti cheese, mayo)
- Turkey bell pepper mushroom fiesta (Turkey breast slices, roasted bell peppers, sauteed mushrooms and onions, mediterranean seasoning, mayo)
- Chicken cesar (Chicken breast pieces, bacon, parmesan cheese, romaine salad, cesar dressing)
- Pesto sundried tomato (pesto sauce, sundried tomato, mozzarella)
- Brie prosciutto arugula ( Brie cheese, prosciutto, fresh apples, honey coated roasted almonds, arugula, butter)
- Bbq pulled pork (Pulled pork, creamy coleslaw, dill pickles, BBQ sauce)